31 Results for [ video ]
- Hilarious Historiescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/hilarious-histories.phpNile Séguin visited the storage facility at the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation...
- Game Changers Summer Camp — Ages 9 to 12cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/game-changers-summer-camp.phpKids create and design their own video game with Algonquin College game development experts!
- Game Changers - Travelling Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-game-changers.phpThrough carefully chosen video games and systems, and unique interactive platforms, visitors get to “live” the video game evolution.
- Test page for new video widgetcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/video-widget-test.php
- Sundialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/sundials.phpExplore the 3,000-year history of sundials through a model made in Canada and currently part of the Museum collection.
- Radio Telescopescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/radio-telescopes.phpDid you know you can “listen” to the stars? Learn about radio telescopes and how they changed our view of the Universe in this short educational video.
- Optical Telescopes — Part Icstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/optical-telescopes-part-I.phpExplore the technology behind telescopes through the Zenith Telescope, used to chart the boundary between Canada and the United States.
- Science Alive!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/science-alive.phpCheck out the new podcast series that explores fascinating stories from the Canada Science and Technology Museums’ collection
- Optical Telescopes — Part IIcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/optical-telescopes-part-II.phpDiscover the 15-inch refracting telescope originally housed in Ottawa’s Dominion Observatory and now housed at the Museum.
- Let’s Talk Gaming! : Representation in Video Gamescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-let-s-talk-gaming.phpJoin us on April 12, 2017 at Concordia University for Let’s Talk Gaming, an evening of discussions about representation in video games, part of the Game Changers initiative.