40 Results for [ students ]
- Planning Your Class Visitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/planning-your-class-visit.phpPlan your visit to participate in one of the Museum’s school programs with these helpful tips that ensure a safe, enjoyable, unforgettable experience.
- Special Needs Programcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-special-needs.phpCompletely hands-on and engaging, these science-based workshops provide a unique and positive experience for students with special needs.
- Stargazing for Guides and Scoutscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-stargazing.phpGuides and Scouts prepare for their astronomy badges through a variety of fun, hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Mini SciencExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-mini-sciencexplore.phpIdeal for daycares, schools, or libraries! Following a simple story, students help the character problem solve, and then build practical solutions.
- SciencExplore — Schoolscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-sciencexplore-schools.phpA science fair extravaganza! Students participate in activities at four activity stations.
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- ScienceMobile Youth Programscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-youth-programs.phpThe ScienceMobile offers programs for young curious minds, bring innovative and engaging programs to schools, day camps, daycares, and libraries.
- ArtiFactsheetscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/artiFactsheets.phpDownload these fun, informative posters for facts-at-a-glance about some of the Museum’s astronomy-related artifacts.
- MakExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-makexplore.phpPerfect for a PD day! Participants explore engineering first hand by building a prototype and a DIY project.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.