24 Results for [ student ]
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.
- Exploring Objects and Materialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/exploring-objects-and-materials.phpLearning and fun come together as primary students explore materials like glass, plastic, and paper, and how they combine to make objects.
- Energy and Forcescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/energy-and-forces.phpPrimary students explore sources and forces of energy in this interactive program.
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- The Science of Sportscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-the-science-of-sports.phpDiscover how force, movement, and energy are involved in your favourite sports, and apply science theory to physical activities.
- Explore the Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Famecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-explore-the-canadian-science-and-engineering-hall-of-fame.phpDiscover how contributions in science and engineering affect our everyday lives, and their impacts on Canadian society.
- Weather Wise : A Virtual Exploration Guide to Weather and Climatecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-weather-wise-a-virtual-exploration-guide-to-weather-and-climate.phpExplore temperature, precipitation, air pressure, the greenhouse effect, climate change, and other common elements of weather.
- Cycle–ologycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-cycle–ology.phpExamine the science of bicycles and how they have changed through history, evolving from pastime to serious mode of transportation.
- Driving the Future: Transportation, Energy, and the Environmentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-driving-the-future.phpPut scientific and technological theory into practice as you explore contemporary transportation and energy issues.