8 Results for [ service ]
- Canadian National Railway "6400/U4A" Locomotivecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-canadian-national-railway-6400-u4a-locomotive.phpMore than a locomotive, CN 6400 stands as a powerful symbol of modernity.
- Arc Lamp Jumperscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-arc-lamp-jumpers.phpThis is a rare example of an early twentieth-century trimmer’s tool, used to repair and maintain arc lamps.
- Arc Lamp Carbons Holdercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-arc-lamp-carbons-holder.phpThis is a rare example of an early twentieth-century trimmer’s tool, used to repair and maintain arc lamps.
- Canadian Vickers Ltd. Triple Expansion Steam Enginecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-canadian-vickers-ltd-triple-expansion-steam-engine.phpThe triple-expansion steam engine was the most efficient way to power ships — from passenger liners to buoy tenders.
- Westinghouse Arc Lamp Gauge and Viewercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-westinghouse-arc-lamp-gauge-and-viewer.phpThese are rare examples of early twentieth-century tools, used by a trimmer to repair and maintain arc lamps.
- Bramah & Robinson Lighthousecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bramah-robinson-lighthouse.phpTurn at the lighthouse and you’ll find a safe route to the Museum.
- Volunteeringcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/volunteering.phpFrom summer day camps to train rides and other exciting activities... come live a fascinating volunteer experience!
- The Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Famecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadian-science-and-engineering-hall-of-fame.phpHere, we honour individuals whose outstanding scientific or technological achievements have had long term implications for Canadians.