Refine by Type +-
6 Results for [ sciences ]
- Science Alive!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/science-alive.phpCheck out the new podcast series that explores fascinating stories from the Canada Science and Technology Museums’ collection
- Incredible Science Trickscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-incredible-science-tricks.phpWhat’s the magic word? Science! Dazzle your audience with feats of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. They’ll think it’s magic — you’ll know it’s science!
- Making Do: The Early Years of the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/the-early-years-of-the-canada-science-and-technology-museum.phpWant to know about the history of the Museum? This is the story of its origin and early years.
- Game Changers - Travelling Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-game-changers.phpThrough carefully chosen video games and systems, and unique interactive platforms, visitors get to “live” the video game evolution.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and the former head of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummer Part 1cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer-part-1.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and the former head of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory.