9 Results for [ pass ]
- Admission Feescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpFind out just how inexpensive it is to see the world-renowned collection at the Museum.
- Pinhole Sun Viewercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-sun-pinhole-viewer.phpIn this activity you will build a pinhole projector that will allow you to view the sun safely, even during eclipses!
- Sundialcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-sun-sundial.phpUse the sun to help you keep time with a sundial, one of the oldest forms of clocks.
- Water Filtrationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-water-works-water-filtration.phpWater Filtration
- Water Powercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-playing-with-energy-water-power.phpThis activity will show you how to build your own watermill, and do some heavy lifting.
- Squishy Circuit Madnesscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-playing-with-energy-squishy-circuit-madness.phpUse everyday kitchen ingredients to cook up some homemade dough that you can mould to serve as wires in a circuit.
- Background Information for Structures and Shapescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-structures-and-shapes.phpSquare or triangle — which is stronger? Find out, and see how simple shapes form the basis for bridges and towers, including the CN Tower.
- Background Information for Soundcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-sound.phpWhen it comes to good vibrations, the Museum is on your wavelength. Learn all about sound energy, oscilloscopes, and how telephones work.
- Background Information for Electricitycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-electricity.phpAlternating current, direct current, static, electromagnetism — learn about all things electrical with simple, straightforward explanations.