Refine by Type +-
10 Results for [ innovation ]
- Canadian Women of Innovation — Virtual Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-women-of-innovation.phpSee the contribution women have made to Canadian science and technology in the Canadian Women of Innovation virtual exhibition.
- Historycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/hall-of-fame/hall-of-fame-history.phpHistory of the Hall of Fame
- The Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Famecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadian-science-and-engineering-hall-of-fame.phpHere, we honour individuals whose outstanding scientific or technological achievements have had long term implications for Canadians.
- About the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpScience and technology transformed Canada — find out how through interactive experiences and presentations of unique objects from the national collection.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and the former head of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory.
- Powerlite Devices Ltd. Mercury Street Lampcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-powerlite-devices-limited-mercury-street-lamp.phpThis interesting cobra-head Powerlite mercury lamp was made in 1965.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummer Part 1cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer-part-1.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and the former head of Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory.
- Innovation All-Stars: Dr Frank Plummer Part 2cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/innovation-all-stars-dr-frank-plummer-part-2.phpMeet Dr Frank Plummer, renowned HIV researcher and former head of the National Microbiology Lab [Laboratory] of Canada. We asked him about his start as a researcher, how he became an expert on AIDS, and when he took over the lab.
- Henry Norman Bethune 1890–1939cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/hall-of-fame/hall-of-fame-henry-norman-bethune.php
- Driving the Future: Transportation, Energy, and the Environmentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-driving-the-future.phpPut scientific and technological theory into practice as you explore contemporary transportation and energy issues.