25 Results for [ ice ]
- Racing on Icecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-racing-on-ice.phpSkaters can reach speeds of 50 km/h, while the best runner can reach 40 km/h. Why the difference?
- Echoes in the Ice: Finding Franklin’s Ship - Travelling Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/echoes-in-the-Ice-finding-franklins-ship-travelling-exhibition.phpPresenting this exhibition will allow you to tell the stories of Arctic exploration using artifacts such as instruments and objects dating from the same period as the Franklin Expedition
- Frozen Sciencecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science.phpEmbark on a frozen adventure to melt away the winter blues.
- Science Fun in the Snow!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow.phpGet to know snow with these hands-on activities. Create your own iceberg, make frozen bubbles, and prepare maple taffy on snow — a Canadian culinary treat!
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-shopping-list.phpScience Fun in the Snow! - Shopping List
- Frozen Bubblescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-frozen-bubbles.phpNo matter how young or old you are, making bubbles with soapy water is always fun. But what happens if you make these bubbles in the winter?
- Water in the Snowcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-water-in-the-snow.phpHave you ever wondered how much water snow contains?
- Purple Ice Creamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-purple-ice-cream.phpAdding things to water can change its properties. Investigate this as you make a tasty, colourful dessert.
- Ice Cube on a Stringcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-ice-cube-string.phpWe challenge you to lift up an ice cube without touching it with your hands.
- 5-Minute Ice Creamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-5-minute-ice-cream.php5-Minute Ice Cream