Refine by Type +-
212 Results for [ hall of fame ]
- The Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Famecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadian-science-and-engineering-hall-of-fame.phpHere, we honour individuals whose outstanding scientific or technological achievements have had long term implications for Canadians.
- Hours of Operationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpWhen can you visit the Museum? See hours of operation and plan your visit to this fascinating national destination today.
- Background Information for Energycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-energy.phpEnergy is all around us and with today’s concern for the environment, understanding energy is important. Learn all about it with these simple explanations.
- From Rock to Reality - The Mining and Metallurgy Legacy Projectcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-metallurgy-legacy-project.phpHear what Canadians with careers in the mining industry have to say about safety, the environment, technology, and more.
- Sticky Watercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-water-works-sticky-water.phpSticky Water
- X-Ray Shoe Fittercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-x-ray-shoe-fitter.phpView this X-Ray Shoe Fitter, part of the Museum’s collection.
- Science Fun in the Snow!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow.phpGet to know snow with these hands-on activities. Create your own iceberg, make frozen bubbles, and prepare maple taffy on snow — a Canadian culinary treat!
- W. Watts & Sons Collingwood Skiff Nahmacstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-watts-sons-collingwood-skiff-nahma.phpThe Collingwood skiff is a rare treasure and an important part of Canada’s maritime heritage.
- About the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpScience and technology transformed Canada — find out how through interactive experiences and presentations of unique objects from the national collection.
- Bio Logicals Gene Synthesizercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bio-logicals-gene-synthesizer.phpDeveloped in the 1980s, the gene synthesizer is an automated process for the manufacture of DNA.