19 Results for [ fees ]
- Admission Feescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpFind out just how inexpensive it is to see the world-renowned collection at the Museum.
- Visit the Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.phpVisit the Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Reproduction Feescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/reproduction-fees.phpOrders can be placed with the Canada Science and Technology Museum’s Library and Archives for the reproduction of visual materials for research, non-profit, and commercial purposes.
- Reproduction Policy, Terms and Conditionscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/reproduction-policy-terms-and-conditions.phpThe use of reproductions created or provided by the Canada Science and Technology Museum is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.
- Exploring Objects and Materialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/exploring-objects-and-materials.phpLearning and fun come together as primary students explore materials like glass, plastic, and paper, and how they combine to make objects.
- Energy and Forcescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/energy-and-forces.phpPrimary students explore sources and forces of energy in this interactive program.
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- Mini SciencExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-mini-sciencexplore.phpIdeal for daycares, schools, or libraries! Following a simple story, students help the character problem solve, and then build practical solutions.
- Special Needs Programcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-special-needs.phpCompletely hands-on and engaging, these science-based workshops provide a unique and positive experience for students with special needs.