128 Results for [ education ]
- Background Information for Structures and Shapescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-structures-and-shapes.phpSquare or triangle — which is stronger? Find out, and see how simple shapes form the basis for bridges and towers, including the CN Tower.
- Background Information for Electricitycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-electricity.phpAlternating current, direct current, static, electromagnetism — learn about all things electrical with simple, straightforward explanations.
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- Background Information for Trainscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-trains.phpThe wheels on the train go round and round...but how? See how steam locomotives work with these simple explanations of the parts and processes.
- Background Information for Magnetscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-magnets.phpYou’ll be attracted to these simple explanations of magnets and magnetism. Learn about magnetic force fields, superconductors, and compasses, too.
- Background Information for Simple Machinescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-simple-machines.phpWhat are the six types of simple machines? Find out, and see how simple machines work to help make work — a force resulting in movement — easier.
- Background Information for Energycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-energy.phpEnergy is all around us and with today’s concern for the environment, understanding energy is important. Learn all about it with these simple explanations.
- Background Information for Soundcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-sound.phpWhen it comes to good vibrations, the Museum is on your wavelength. Learn all about sound energy, oscilloscopes, and how telephones work.
- Background Information for Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-astronomy.phpWant to learn more about telescopes and the seasons? Find out with easy-to-access information on the Sun, Moon, planets, and all things astronomical.
- Whatever Floats Your Boatcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-the-secret-of-ships-whatever-floats-your-boat.phpWhatever Floats Your Boat