48 Results for [ contact us ]
- Contact Informationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/contact.phpContact the Museum by e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail, or come visit!
- Climate Change is Here - Travelling Photographic Displaycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-climate-change-is-here.phpView climate change issues from a global perspective with Climate Change is Here
- Echoes in the Ice: Finding Franklin’s Ship - Travelling Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/echoes-in-the-Ice-finding-franklins-ship-travelling-exhibition.phpPresenting this exhibition will allow you to tell the stories of Arctic exploration using artifacts such as instruments and objects dating from the same period as the Franklin Expedition
- Volunteeringcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/volunteering.phpFrom summer day camps to train rides and other exciting activities... come live a fascinating volunteer experience!
- Planning Your Class Visitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/planning-your-class-visit.phpPlan your visit to participate in one of the Museum’s school programs with these helpful tips that ensure a safe, enjoyable, unforgettable experience.
- Game Changers Summer Camp FAQcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/game-changers-summer-camp-FAQ.phpGame Changers Summer Camp FAQ
- The Museum is closedcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/the-museum-is-closed.phpThe Museum is closed
- Lighten Up!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up.phpIt’s bendy, bouncy, colourful, and all around you. What is it? Light! Learn all about the properties of light with these fun, easy experiments.
- Mini SciencExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-mini-sciencexplore.phpIdeal for daycares, schools, or libraries! Following a simple story, students help the character problem solve, and then build practical solutions.
- Properties and Nature of Light Edukitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukit-properties-and-nature-of-light.phpThis enlightening Edukit includes lenses, mirrors, prisms, ray boxes, and lasers to help students in Grades 4 to 6 explore light, vision, and colour.