Refine by Type +-
50 Results for [ contact information ]
- Contact Informationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/contact.phpContact the Museum by e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail, or come visit!
- Making Do: The Early Years of the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/the-early-years-of-the-canada-science-and-technology-museum.phpWant to know about the history of the Museum? This is the story of its origin and early years.
- About the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpScience and technology transformed Canada — find out how through interactive experiences and presentations of unique objects from the national collection.
- Incredible Science Trickscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-incredible-science-tricks.phpWhat’s the magic word? Science! Dazzle your audience with feats of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. They’ll think it’s magic — you’ll know it’s science!
- Elastic Sciencecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science.phpStretch your imagination with these activities that use common household items to help you experiment and build with elastic bands.
- Lighten Up!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up.phpIt’s bendy, bouncy, colourful, and all around you. What is it? Light! Learn all about the properties of light with these fun, easy experiments.
- Climate Change is Here - Travelling Photographic Displaycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-climate-change-is-here.phpView climate change issues from a global perspective with Climate Change is Here
- Mini SciencExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-mini-sciencexplore.phpIdeal for daycares, schools, or libraries! Following a simple story, students help the character problem solve, and then build practical solutions.
- Properties and Nature of Light Edukitcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/edukit-properties-and-nature-of-light.phpThis enlightening Edukit includes lenses, mirrors, prisms, ray boxes, and lasers to help students in Grades 4 to 6 explore light, vision, and colour.
- Echoes in the Ice: Finding Franklin’s Ship - Travelling Exhibitioncstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/echoes-in-the-Ice-finding-franklins-ship-travelling-exhibition.phpPresenting this exhibition will allow you to tell the stories of Arctic exploration using artifacts such as instruments and objects dating from the same period as the Franklin Expedition