5 Results for [ break ]
- Fizzy Bath Bombscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-incredible-chemical-spectacles-fizzy-bath-bombs.phpFizzy Bath Bombs
- Green Omelettes and Hamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-green-omelettes-and-ham.phpFood colouring cannot colour everything. You can investigate this while you make a tasty omelette!
- Milky Madnesscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-milky-madness.phpCan a swirl of colours be created with milk, dishwashing liquid and food colouring? In this fun experiment, you will discover the surprising reaction between these substances.
- Taffy Pullcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-taffy-pull.phpElastics are very stretchy and so is taffy candy. This means that it is fun to make, stretch, and eat!
- Make Your Own Lava Lampcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-make-your-own-lava-lamp.phpYou can make your own version of a lava lamp without a hot light bulb, using a simple chemical reaction instead.