Refine by Type +-
296 Results for [ * ]
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-shopping-list.phpElastic Science Shopping List
- Taffy Pullcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-taffy-pull.phpElastics are very stretchy and so is taffy candy. This means that it is fun to make, stretch, and eat!
- Reaching New Heights!cstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-reaching-new-heights.phpWith this short experiment you create a fun bouncy ball toy to play with.
- Going the Distancecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-going-the-distance.phpWith this fascinating experiment, you will discover how elastics behave in different temperatures. Do they change when we heat them up? Or when we cool them down? Learn, observe, and take notes as you go!
- Marshmallow Catapultcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-elastic-science-marshmallow-catapult.phpGet ready to test your building skills! In this fun activity you will construct your own catapult that uses elastics to make a marshmallow to fly.
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up-shopping-list.phpShopping List for Lighten Up! experiments
- The Gelatine Prism Experimentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up-the-gelatine-prism-experiment.phpUse gelatine to explore how light moves through different materials and shapes.
- A Rainbow of Whitecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up-a-rainbow-of-white.phpDid you know that white light is actually made up of all the colours of the rainbow? Try the experiment to see for yourself.
- The Disappearing Coincstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up-the-disappearing-coin.phpThe Disappearing Coin
- Broken Pencilcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-lighten-up-broken-pencil.phpLight travels in a straight line, but when it enters a new material, it bends and changes direction. When light bends, we call this refraction. Use water to bend light in these next two tricks to wow your friends.