233 Results for [ * ]
- Make Your Own Lava Lampcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-make-your-own-lava-lamp.phpYou can make your own version of a lava lamp without a hot light bulb, using a simple chemical reaction instead.
- Make Cornstarch Quicksandcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-make-cornstarch-quicksand.phpSimple ingredients can make surprising substances. You can make a mud-like substance that has the same properties as quicksand.
- The Great Goo Racecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-go-with-the-flow-the-great-goo-race.php“Goo” is a thick, sludgy substance. But not all goo is the same. Test the unique properties of some everyday goo.
- About the Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpScience and technology transformed Canada — find out how through interactive experiences and presentations of unique objects from the national collection.
- Birthday Partiescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/birthday-parties.phpLet the Museum create a unique experience for a child’s birthday with one of these fun-filled parties.
- What to See and Docstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- Shopcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/scientique-boutique.phpShop online!
- Contact Informationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/contact.phpContact the Museum by e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail, or come visit!
- Directionscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/directions.phpVisit the Museum, just minutes from downtown Ottawa on St Laurent Blvd. See how to get here by car or by public transit.
- Admission Feescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/admission-fees.phpFind out just how inexpensive it is to see the world-renowned collection at the Museum.