235 Results for [ * ]
- Weather Wise : A Virtual Exploration Guide to Weather and Climatecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-weather-wise-a-virtual-exploration-guide-to-weather-and-climate.phpExplore temperature, precipitation, air pressure, the greenhouse effect, climate change, and other common elements of weather.
- Cycle–ologycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-cycle–ology.phpExamine the science of bicycles and how they have changed through history, evolving from pastime to serious mode of transportation.
- Astronomycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-astronomy.phpExplore the night sky, Earth’s daily and seasonal changes, and astronomical technologies that make modern astronomy possible.
- Driving the Future: Transportation, Energy, and the Environmentcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-driving-the-future.phpPut scientific and technological theory into practice as you explore contemporary transportation and energy issues.
- Background Information for Trainscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-trains.phpThe wheels on the train go round and round...but how? See how steam locomotives work with these simple explanations of the parts and processes.
- Background Information for Magnetscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-magnets.phpYou’ll be attracted to these simple explanations of magnets and magnetism. Learn about magnetic force fields, superconductors, and compasses, too.
- Background Information for Simple Machinescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-simple-machines.phpWhat are the six types of simple machines? Find out, and see how simple machines work to help make work — a force resulting in movement — easier.
- Background Information for Structures and Shapescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-structures-and-shapes.phpSquare or triangle — which is stronger? Find out, and see how simple shapes form the basis for bridges and towers, including the CN Tower.
- Background Information for Looking at Lightcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-looking-at-light.phpPeriscopes, microscopes, and telescopes all use light. That’s because we need light to see. Scope out more enlightening information with these fun facts.
- Background Information for Energycstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/tell-me-about-background-information-for-energy.phpEnergy is all around us and with today’s concern for the environment, understanding energy is important. Learn all about it with these simple explanations.