233 Results for [ * ]
- Sundialcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-sun-sundial.phpUse the sun to help you keep time with a sundial, one of the oldest forms of clocks.
- The New Canada Science and Technology Museumcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/new-museum.phpInformation about the new Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Snow Creamcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-snow-cream.phpEating maple taffy on snow is a Canadian culinary tradition. To create the taffy, you have to concentrate the syrup, by removing some of its water molecules.
- The Tip of the Icebergcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-science-fun-in-the-snow-tip-of-the-iceberg.phpHave you ever wondered how much water snow contains?
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/4444.phpColours Shopping List
- Chromatography with a Coffee Filtercstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-chromatography-with-a-coffee-filter .phpWith this experiment, you will be able to reveal the colours hidden in black ink.
- A Column of Colourcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-a-column-of-colour.phpExperiment with different densities of liquid to make a unique column of colour.
- Milky Madnesscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-milky-madness.phpCan a swirl of colours be created with milk, dishwashing liquid and food colouring? In this fun experiment, you will discover the surprising reaction between these substances.
- Hilarious Historiescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/hilarious-histories.phpNile Séguin visited the storage facility at the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation...
- Shopping Listcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science-shopping-list.phpFrozen Science Shopping List