233 Results for [ * ]
- Mini SciencExplorecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-mini-sciencexplore.phpIdeal for daycares, schools, or libraries! Following a simple story, students help the character problem solve, and then build practical solutions.
- SciencExplore — Schoolscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sciencemobile-sciencexplore-schools.phpA science fair extravaganza! Students participate in activities at four activity stations.
- Colourscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-colours.phpUse your grey matter to explore experiments that are sure to make you see the world through rose-coloured glasses.
- Frozen Sciencecstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-frozen-science.phpEmbark on a frozen adventure to melt away the winter blues.
- Marvellous Magnetscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/try-this-out-marvellous-magnets.phpDiscover the forces of magnets with these "attractive" experiments. Find out which materials are magnetic and how to make a compass.
- Forces Acting on Structurescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/forces-acting-on-structures.phpStudents build and test load-bearing bridges to explore the effects of force on various structures in this interactive program.
- Exploring Objects and Materialscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/exploring-objects-and-materials.phpLearning and fun come together as primary students explore materials like glass, plastic, and paper, and how they combine to make objects.
- Energy and Forcescstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/energy-and-forces.phpPrimary students explore sources and forces of energy in this interactive program.
- Criminal Science Investigationcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/criminal-science-investigation.phpFingerprints, DNA, blood spatter — secondary students consider the clues to crack the case in this interactive workshop based on real-life forensics.
- The Science of Sportscstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/virtual-programs-the-science-of-sports.phpDiscover how force, movement, and energy are involved in your favourite sports, and apply science theory to physical activities.